The Perfect Machine For Your Specific Application.
At PAS, design/build of customized machinery is what we live for. Especially for situations with complex process challenges and/or limited space. From compact single-purpose machines to fully integrated movable workstations for multiple operations, PAS engineers go from concept through design, manufacturing and production faster than most competitors can obtain component parts.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Custom fixtures from simple machined shapes to complex CNC contour milled shapes
- Top-of-the-line presses, thrusters, hot plates, servos, and linear actuators
- A wide range of precision-machined tooling and probe tips to fit every application — including staking, swaging, insertion, sealing, date coding and hot knife degating
- Heated probes or platens to supply maintained heat to the tooling
- Lower-tooling integration of pneumatic or manual part clamping/ejection and vacuum/expansion mechanisms
For your compact single purpose machine, select from our top-of-the-line presses, thrusters, hotplates, servos, and linear actuators. We offer a wide range of tooling and probe tips to fit every application. We also offer probe assemblies which mount on the actuator along with the appropriate tip for staking, swaging, insertion, sealing, date-coding, or hot knife de-gating.
Tooling for these operations is commonly mounted to the upper portion of the press or actuator, and heat is provided by probe or platen assemblies. Coil wound or cartridge heaters with thermocouples supply maintained heat to the tooling. Tips are commonly mounted to the probe or platen, and are precision machined to produce the desired operation on your application.
A fixture supports and aligns the part to be assembled. Generally, it is fabricated from aluminum or steel, and sometimes is lined with resilient poured cast materials. We manufacture fixtures from simple machined shapes to complex CNC contour milled shapes.
At PAS, your custom job is what we live for. We utilize the latest technologies and finest materials to produce the highest quality products available. We are known for our attention to detail and 50-plus years of combined experience—not to mention the highest level of machines available in the industry.
Contact us today with your assembly needs. We will work with you to develop a compact single purpose machine to fit your application, while meeting and exceeding all your requirements.