At PAS, design/build of customized machinery is what we live for. Especially for situations with complex process challenges and/or limited space. From compact single-purpose machines to fully integrated movable workstations for multiple operations, PAS engineers go from concept through design, manufacturing and production faster than most competitors can obtain component parts.
Key features & benefits:
- Custom fixtures from simple machined shapes to complex CNC contour milled shapes
- Top-of-the-line presses, thrusters, hot plates, servos, and linear actuators
- A wide range of precision-machined tooling and probe tips to fit every application — including staking, swaging, insertion, sealing, date coding and hot knife degating
- Heated probes or platens to supply maintained heat to the tooling
- Lower-tooling integration of pneumatic or manual part clamping/ejection and vacuum/expansion mechanisms